Who doesn’t like a clean house? Of course, everybody does until they have to move around and clean it themselves. Keeping your house clean does not really ask you to do a lot of work; however, it asks you to do some work but smartly. All you need to do is keep some basic rags and cleaning equipment and keep cleaning everything from time to time so that there is never a stack of things to be done and cleaned.
Some basic tips to make your house clean are:
- Tidy your bed first thing in the morning: The major thing that makes your room look messy is the state of your bed. Once you wake up, the first action you perform should be tidying up your bed and folding the blankets keeping them in place. Once the bed is neat and tidy, the room looks comparatively simpler to handle.
- Keep rags and wipes everywhere: You must keep some dust rags and wipes everywhere in the house. Whenever something spills or dust gathers you should make it a habit to wipe it down there and then so that there is never a stack built up.
- Keep enough doormats: Keeping doormats around the house would ensure that no outside dust gets an entry into the house. In addition to that, with enough doormats in the house, there would not be any watermarks to clean.
- Clean every day: Make it a habit to clean every day. Spare 15 minutes from each of your day and do some cleaning work, be it the laundry, the kitchen or just some dusting, but do it every day. By doing a little each day, things would never become terribly bad.
- Do some laundry every day: Make it a thing that you are washing a stack of clothes each day. Everybody hates doing laundry but with some of it happening every day it will become a bearable task.
- Keep little bins around: You must keep little bins wherever you think there is a continuous flow of trash. All this trash would, as a result, go straight into the bin and not linger around further making it easy to ensure a final clean up.
Don’t forget to clean your wooden main or room doors as these can get dusty pretty fast too.
With all these basic tips which do not require much of an effort from your side can make a huge difference in the way your home looks. All it requires is regularity and a constant check. Doing it every day for only 15 minutes would neither tire you nor bore or disgust you. Having the house cleaner would further motivate you to go on with this practice of yours.
Follow these rules and you would definitely be happier in that clean home of yours. Now, whenever you will look around you would get positive vibes keeping you fresh. Going home on a tiring day and cleaning a month old trash would no more be a problem in your life; rather you would go back to a beautiful home.